Prices start at:
₹24,000 per night (+taxes and fees)
Type of Place
Entire Place | 3 Bedrooms | 3 Bathrooms | 1 Powder room | Swimming pool
Max Occupancy:- 12 Guests, Refundable deposit Rs. 10,000/-
About 1517 Greek House
Experience the finest holiday homes at our primarily launched villa 1517 GREEK HOUSE.
The Greek House sits on a hill overlooking the perfectly textured and most rugged mountains.
Experience the finest holiday homes at our primarily launched villa 1517 THE GREEK HOUSE.
The Greek House sits on hill overlooking the perfectly textured and mostly rugged mountains.
This is a dreamy 3 BHK villa that offers you a perfect retreat away from the city’s tumult.
You will discover the elusive and expansive villa which is inspired by Greek theme kilns that dot the districts landscape. The home is a harmonious blend of understated elegance and grandeur .One can discover the truest shade of nature beaming in natural light and morning breeze while you sip a cup of coffee under the celestial sphere.
Team up with your friends or family and choose to lounge in the outdoor plunge pool or gorge on home- cooked meals at the patio – its hard not to stick around here.
Calling all nature lovers to take a moment to appreciate the simplicity and warmth of this place.
Enjoy a selection of freshly prepared Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian meals at additional cost.
- Please inform us of your meal preference in advance and allow us a minimum 72hrs notice prior to your check-in date.
Click here to view meal plans and pricing.
Additional mattresses available
Things to know before booking
Check-In and Check-Out:
- Check-In Time : 2 PM
- Check-Out Time : 11 AM
- Given the increased need for safety, hygiene and sanitization required at the villa, and for the safety of our guests and staff we cannot allow any early check-ins or late check-outs. The check-in and check-out timings mentioned online and in your confirmation email need to be followed.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the external areas and common areas for security purposes.
- In case of a power outage, the generator can support all appliances for up to 48 hours.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- Mobile networks such as Jio, Airtel, Vodafone, work fairly well here.
- Outside food is not allowed in the villa.
- Guests are not allowed to access the main kitchen pantry is provided for infant and emergency cooking.
- Guests cannot invite other guests and day visitors during their stay.
- Bachelor groups & stag parties are not allowed.
- We do not encourage parties and late-night revelry. Loud music is not permitted beyond 10 pm.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted only within limits. Please do not carry food/drinks in and around the pool.
- Smoking is allowed in the exterior areas of the villa only.
- Illegal activities including but not limited to carrying/consuming drugs/narcotics and carrying firearms/weapons are prohibited on the property. Management reserves the right to report any such activities to local authorities.
- The pool (if present) is unguarded. There is no lifeguard on site. Children in the pool must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- We urge you to wear swimming attire in the pool and kindly shower before entering.
- This property is not suitable for pets.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Guests are requested to take care of all personal valuables. Management is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to any items.
- As required by law, every guest above 18 years must carry government-approved photo ID proof, that shows address. We accept only Aadhar Cards, Driving Licenses and Passports.
- Inappropriate behaviour or violation of any of the above House Rules will invite a polite refusal to accept a Booking. If already checked in, Management reserves the right to ask guests to leave.
About the Property:
- Since the home is surrounded by nature, there might be a possibility of sighting snakes on site. Guests are advised to shut the windows and doors before dark and to alert our trained caretaker at the earliest if encountered.
- Outside meals are not allowed in the villa.
- Strict Bookings with check-ins and/or stay will be non-refundable. No date changes will be allowed for booking once done