Home Rules, Terms & Conditions:
Things to know before booking
Check-In and Check-Out:
Check-In Time : 2 PM
Check-Out Time : 11 AM
Given the increased need for safety, hygiene and sanitization required at the villa, and for the safety of our guests and staff we cannot allow any early check-ins or late check-outs. The check-in and check-out timings mentioned online and in your confirmation email need to be followed.
- There are CCTV cameras that capture the external areas and common areas for security purposes.
- In case of a power outage, the generator can support all appliances for up to 48 hours.
- The caretaker stays on the premises of the same property.
- Guests can stay connected with complimentary Wi-Fi. Network is subject to availability at any given time.
- Mobile networks such as Jio, Airtel and Vi work fairly well here.
- Outside food is not allowed in the villa.
- Guests are not allowed to access the kitchen except for infants with prior permission.
- Guests cannot invite other guests and day visitors during their stay.
- Bachelor groups & stag parties are not allowed.
- We do not encourage parties and late-night revelry. Loud music is not permitted beyond 10 pm.
- Consumption of alcohol is permitted only within limits. Please do not carry food/drinks in and around the pool.
- Smoking is allowed in the exterior areas of the villa only.
- Illegal activities including but not limited to carrying/consuming drugs/narcotics and carrying firearms/weapons are prohibited on the property. Management reserves the right to report any such activities to local authorities.
- The pool (if present) is unguarded. There is no lifeguard on site. Children in the pool must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- We urge you to wear swimming attire in the pool and kindly shower before entering.
- This property is not suitable for pets.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Guests are requested to take care of all personal valuables. Management is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to any items.
- As required by law, every guest above 18 years must carry government-approved photo ID proof, that shows address. We accept only Aadhar Cards, Driving Licenses and Passports.
- Inappropriate behaviour or violation of any of the above House Rules will invite a polite refusal to accept a Booking. If already checked in, Management reserves the right to ask guests to leave.
About the Property:
- Since the home is surrounded by nature, there might be a possibility of sighting snakes on site. Guests are advised to shut the windows and doors before dark and to alert our trained caretaker at the earliest if encountered.
- Outside meals are not allowed in the villa.
- Strict Bookings with check-ins and/or stay will be non-refundable. No date changes will be allowed for booking once done.